V2 Max™ Reformer™ Bundle
A favorite among health and fitness professionals, the V2 Max™ Reformer Bundle is ideal for boutique studios, clubs, fitness facilities and homes with a dedicated Pilates space.
The standard height V2 Max Pilates Reformer is very versatile and allows for easier transition between exercises for efficient group and one-on-one training sessions. Suitable for all types of clients including everyone from fitness enthusiasts to athletes, rehab recipients and active aging populations!
The V2 Max Reformer is a CE Marked Class I Medical Device in conformity with the new European Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745 (MDR). This certifies the equipment across most of Europe, allowing it to be formally used in hospitals and health care settings by medical professionals to improve the health and quality of life of patients.
- Reformer Box with footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- High-Traction Reformer Feet with Wheels
- High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- High-Traction Reformer Feet provide superior grip with all floor surfaces during high-energy Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder workouts. Made of durable silicon rubber and PVC
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1 in thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- Optional Mat Converter – allows for Matwork exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- Upgradeable – add a V2 Max Plus™ Vertical Frame and Mat Converter for Cadillac functionality
- Minimal assembly required